Many users find that the motor coil has been burned off after using a vortex pump. Why is the motor coil burned off? A series of conditions can occur when the motor is overloaded, the motor is out of phase, or some mechanical failure occurs.
1. When a vortex fan is in use, it sucks in the guide material, mainly in the motor and pump head. After entering the foreign material, it generally does not cause any serious consequences. Of course, we first need to have a concept of foreign matters. Some large particles are also foreign matters, and small metal parts such as screws must seriously affect the normal operation of the fan. If some dust suction and filtration are not good, some dust particles will also be inhaled. This situation will not appear abnormal for a short time, but over time, the more foreign matters accumulate, it will have a certain impact.
2. "If there is any foreign matter inside the motor of a high pressure vortex fan, it will burn the motor off. Although the motor is insulated, it will put the foreign matter onto the wire after the motor is powered on. At this time, the constant pulsation and friction of the foreign matter inside will remove the paint, which can lead to a short circuit in the motor.".
3. If foreign matter enters the wind drum of the Berek vortex air pump, it will cause the wind blades to damage the wind drum, wind cover, and bearings, and also generate certain noise.
4. If the motor of a vortex fan has a phase loss phenomenon, usually the motor cannot be started normally, even if it is unloaded, because it will increase with the rotational speed, resulting in a buzzing sound, and the motor will start to smoke. When we remove the motor end cover, we will find that a small part of the pole phase winding in the winding end has been zoomed out.
5. "If the vortex fan is continuously operating at a high rotational speed, it will increase the shaft power of the motor, which will cause the current of the motor to be greater than the rated value.". When overload occurs, all three sets of vortex fans will burn out. Therefore, if a vortex fan wants to operate under such a situation, it is necessary to properly depressurize it or replace it with a more suitable fan.