1. Maintenance of the aerator motor:
1) Make the environment of the aeration motor dry and clean the dust inside the rotor in time.
2) When the motor runs for about 4000 hours, please add or replace the grease once. If the bearing overheats or the grease deteriorates during the operation of the motor, replace the grease immediately. When replacing the grease, first remove the old grease, and then clean the oil tank of the bearing and the bearing cap with gasoline.
3) When the motor bearing is damaged or reaches the limit value, please replace the bearing immediately.
4) When the motor rotor is in a cooling or high temperature state, use a plug gauge to measure the air gap value on both sides of the rotor and correct the center line until the air gap is less than 10%.
5) Check once or twice a year whether the slip ring of the inflator is smooth, whether the slip ring is burned by sparks, whether the slip ring is severely oxidized, and whether the brush vibrates violently.
6) Under normal working conditions of the motor, remotely measure the insulation resistance between the coil and the coil every 2 months, and solve the problem immediately after it is found.
2. Maintenance of the aerator gearbox The gearbox is a heavy cast iron box with a certain amount of oil. In order to lubricate the gears, it must be carefully checked:
1) Whether the inspected oil has deteriorated, if it has deteriorated, it must be replaced immediately.
2) Check whether the internal engine oil is at the specified oil level. If the quantity is not enough to meet the lubrication requirements, immediately add new oil to the specified oil level.
3) Change the oil in the gearbox every 6 months. When changing the engine oil, please add the old engine oil first, then clean the iron filings and sand with a diesel engine, and then add the new engine oil to the specified oil level.
4) Always check whether the bolts on the gearbox are loose, and tighten them quickly when they are loose.
3. Maintenance of aeration impeller and floating bridge:
1) Always check whether the draft of the impeller of the aerator exceeds the draft. When the draft exceeds the waterline, it indicates that the floating roof tank is leaking. Repair the floating tank in time and add water to the designated position so that the impeller does not exceed the waterline for a long time.
2) Check whether the technical condition of the impeller is good. If the impeller is deformed or damaged, please modify it immediately or replace it with a new impeller to make the impeller work normally.
3) Every 6 months, check whether the welded part of the float of the aerator is rusty and leaks. If rust or water leaks, it must be repaired in time to ensure the normal operation of the floating tank.