In aquaculture production, fish pond aerators are used more and more widely, but some fishermen do not yet understand its working principle, and they are blind and arbitrary in actual operation. Therefore, only by understanding its working principle can you truly master its use.
Design principle of fish pond aerator
The purpose of the fish pond aerator is to increase the dissolved oxygen in the water. This includes the solubility and solubility of oxygen in two aspects. Electronics includes three factors: water temperature, water salt content and oxygen partial pressure. The latter includes three factors: the degree of unsaturation of dissolved oxygen, the area and method of water-gas contact, and the state of water movement. The stable state of waters in which water temperature and water salt content. Therefore, in order to increase the production of oxygen in the water body, it is necessary to directly or indirectly change the partial pressure of oxygen, the contact area and method of water-gas, and the state of water movement.
1. Use mechanical parts to stir the waters, promote flow exchange and interface update.
2. Disperse the water into small droplets and spray the gas phase to increase the water-gas contact area.
3. Disperse the gas into microbubbles through negative pressure inhalation and push it into the water.
The fish pond aerator is designed according to these principles, and measures to promote oxygen dissolution or two or more measures are taken.
Types and scope of application of fish pond aerators
There are many types of aeration products produced by different mechanical designs, their characteristics and working principles are also different, the aeration effects are also very different, and the scope of application is also different. According to different breeding systems and the demand for dissolved oxygen, the producer can choose an appropriate increaser to obtain good economic performance.
1) Blade and leaf type production increaser: It has the combined effects of oxygenation, water storage, aeration, etc. It is currently the most used production increaser, with an annual output value of about 150,000 units. Its production increase capacity and power efficiency are better than other models, but it is noisy. , Generally used for large-area pond farming with a water depth of more than 1 meter.
2) Waterwheel type production increasing machine: It has a good effect of increasing production and promoting the flow of water body. It is suitable for deep mud with an area of 1,000-2 540.
3) Jet oxygen machine: Its oxygen power efficiency exceeds that of water differential, air, water jet and other forms of oxygen machines. It has a simple structure, can form water flow, and can also be mixed with water. The jet oxygen production machine can increase the production of the waters gently without damaging the fish body, and is suitable for oxygen increase in the fish cemetery.
4) Fountain type aerator: It has a good aeration function, which can quickly increase the dissolved oxygen content of the surface water in a short time, and it also has an artistic viewing effect, suitable for gardens or fish farms in tourist attractions.
5) Inflatable oxygen supply machine: The deeper the water, the better the effect, suitable for use in deep waters.
6) Inhalation oxygen machine: through negative pressure inhalation, the air is put into the water to form water and vortex, which push the water forward, and the mixing force is strong. The aeration capacity of the lower water is stronger than that of the impeller type, and the aeration capacity of the upper water is slightly worse than that of the impeller type. 7) The vortex aerator 3360 is mainly used for aeration in northern glacier waters with high aeration efficiency.
8) Yield-increasing pump 3360 is light, easy to operate, and has a single-increasing function. It is suitable for use in fish fry plantations or greenhouse farms with a water depth of less than 0.7 meters and an area of less than 0.6 acres.